Sunday, December 21, 2008

God Made Me Special

These clothes all celebrate the unique child wearing them. They make great gifts, because they could help kids start out feeling happy to be themselves.


Infant Bodysuits

Infant Bodysuits
provided by:
Betty's Keepsakes





I love the artwork: a beautiful painting of a fish below the words, "God thinks I'm special".


Infant Creepers

Infant Creepers
provided by:
Lil Lambs





The text reads "God's Latest Masterpiece" and features a big, bright, purple butterfly. The designer, Lil' Lambs, specializes in Christian clothes for babies and children. Visit their site for a great selection of cute onesies and T-shirts.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE these clothes, so cute! I looked online and can't seem to find them anywhere near me except this kid clothes site

    ReplyDelete